Project Manager IT - 10 to 15 Years Chennai
Emerson Electric Co.
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal€"to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
A dynamic environment is what you€™ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we€™re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
- Good IT Management and Improve Company Business systems & IT environment with necessary technical and functional operational support
- Continuous improvement, standardize business process and make business more effective with Oracle EBS best features and Automation in other business system
- Expertise in Oracle EBS functional & technical skills to support oracle projects and daily operational issues (Should have worked in minimum 3 oracle implementation/Projects and at least one Oracle end to end Full implementation as project leader; atleast 3 yrs of experience in Oracle daily issues resolution as support resource))
- Familiar with Microsoft product, like office 365 and OneDrive cloud
- Good SQL skill, to develop SQL report based on user's requirement, SSRS is a plus
- Familiar with Microsoft BI tools, to develop report
- Good at IT budget planning and control
- Coordinate and communicate with Division or Corporate team to complete projects required
- Team management
- Good communication skill, coordinate and communicate with requirements from Division or different sites or different departments
- Other work which was assigned
- Manage Oracle implementation in Manufacturing plant, work with functional super user and software vendor to ensure successful oracle implementation
- Support to resolve Daily Oracle issues and execute Business systems projects, develop reports in One BI and SQL, perform testing;
- Work with other site IT (across world) and Business users to Leverage the best solutions
- Support ERP, MIS and other IT related programs
- Coordinate and manage IT projects
Salary: INR 15,00,000 - 20,00,000 PA.
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area:IT Software - ERP, CRM
Role Category:Project Management